Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Dec. 23

Hello all and thank you everyone for all of your continuous prayers and support. This year I'm very thankful to have a wonderful Girlfriend, family and community, including a great union who has been my rock on this rough journey. My fire chief, mayor, firefighter brothers,and city councils have been amazing with support. All the prayers from everyone around the world have came true. Thank you so much. The battle for me unfortunately is not over yet. I was recently told bye my Neurosurgeon Dr. Brackman that I have a small residual tumor in the back of the neck. This tumor is not in my brain but still in the lower portion of my head. On jan. 2nd i will go have a MRV done to identify if this tumor is growing and discuss treatment. This is another bump in the road, but i am not going to let this hold me down. I am going to have wonderful holidays! I hope everyone who has supported me will too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Please keep me in your prayers . Thank you






2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon the news article about you and I have to say, I was stunned to find someone around my age who has the same diagnosis! In 2011, I was diagnosed with a jugular foramen schwannoma. I had surgery to remove it and a recurrence of the tumor in 2012. I know how trying the journey of recovery can be and I just wanted to say hang in there and stay strong!

    Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna please email me @ ffvince22@gmail.com I want to know how you are doing now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete